Monday 11 April 2011

Sibling Review Rivalry



Although I didn't blog about it on here you may have read about my recent family drama's with my older brother on my tumblr blog? If not and you want to know the backstory, go here: http://ladyk23.tumblr.com/post/4295772522/faith-hope-and-jake and here: http://ladyk23.tumblr.com/post/4309259247/the-good-the-bad-and-the-faithless

To sum up, we had a minor falling out over his lack of faith in me and my apparent lack of impartiality where a certain Mr Gyllenhaal is concerned. 


His lack of faith proved to be unjustified (of course) when I eventually managed to publish my non biased Source Code review. He then proved I was right again by agreeing with me about the movie. 




Now I may be shooting myself in the foot here and directing all my traffic to my brother's IMDb page but he has also submitted a review of Source Code here: http://www.imdb.com/user/ur15327507/comments


As you all enjoyed reading my review so much (BIG THANK YOU for that btw) I thought you might like to compare and contrast between my review and that of my brother. 




Obviously I think my review's better (at least I can spell the name of the lead actor) but I did like it. And I must admit I got a small amount of satisfaction from the fact that he scored it exactly the same! I also liked that he used a different poster to me. Shows we have our similarities but that we also have our differences. 


Good job bro!

4 comments:

  1. I don't suck.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture says "sometimes" and sometimes you do. I linked to your review and said 'good job' at the end, what more do you want? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. er . . . not to have a poster that says I suck.

    O
    - {
    O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if it makes you feel better, the poster was not designed specifically for you? It's for big brothers in general?! ;0)

    ReplyDelete